Friday, May 16, 2014


I am going sort of crazy trying to make art and run my business (www.pinkletinkbaby.com) and build sets for Peter and the Wolf and take care of my kids and get my garden in and do the household chores while my husband is away traveling for work.... and and and the list goes on and on and on!  Things are hectic to say the least and my head is spinning trying to keep track of it all. 

I actually did quite a bit of drawing last week, but I wasn't thrilled with any of it.  This drawing of my dog, Amy, in my sketchbook is the only one I was really totally happy with.

In other news my Peter and the Wolf poster is starting to pop up everywhere and it's cool to see it around town. I like seeing my showing up in places I don't expect to see it... that's pretty cool :)





No comments:

Post a Comment