Friday, May 13, 2016

Two weeks gone


A lot has happened since I posted last. The reason for that is this.... I threw my back out last Friday morning and have been stuck in bed way more than I would like this week. But, that aside, I've actually made some good sketches the past couple of weeks and I have also finished a sketchbook. So here are some of the last two weeks high points from my last sketchbook. Enjoy! 




And here is a quick flip through video of my last sketchbook if you want a little look at the whole messy thing:


I've started a new Moleskine watercolor sketchbook and have also been doing more drawing and painting on loose sheets in recent weeks. I'll keep you posted on that as there is more to share. Hopefully I will be able to spend more time making art and less time lying on my back in bed this week. Only good thing about lying around in bed was catching up on watching The Night Manager, which is fantastic so far.... Did a little sketching during it too. 



1 comment: