Wednesday, April 9, 2014



Yesterday I admitted my weird love of fire hydrants to the members of Sketchbook Skool... and it turns out I am not the only one who thinks they are pretty great :)


The best part of the day wasn't drawing the fire hydrant at the end of the road though (though that was pretty fun....).  The best thing was when Lucy decided that she was going to sit down and draw too while Tessa was napping.  She got out her pencils and got right to work while I drew with her markers for a while. 








Lucy put all her pencils in rainbow order and then made a drawing of her headphones and her iPod that is pretty great.







And I made a pretty lousy little drawing of the peanut butter jar with some big fat crayola markers that belong to the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment